Colección Privada Red
- DO Rioja DO
- Varieties Tempranillo, Graciano and Mazuelo
- Serving 16ºC
- Guía Peñín 2016. 92 points- 2009
- Decanter Premium Rioja Panel 2017. Golden Medal- 2012
- Catavinum World Wine and Spirits Competition 2016. Golden Medal - 2012
- Tempranillos al Mundo 2014. Golden Medal - 2009
Un tributo exclusivo a los amantes del vino.
Classic destalking – crushing elaboration process.
Fermented at a controlled temperature of around 25°C. 15 days of maceration. Aged in barrels for 12 months. 100% new French oak.
A magnificently intense cherry red colour.
We are met by a perfumed nose, dominated by recollections of abundant red fruit, accompanied by smooth notes of minerals, wood and spices... In the mouth, this wine is fresh, potent, expansive and full of different tones: berries, raspberry, mulberry, cocoa, café au lait and smoky notes... Its longevity, smoothness and elegance leave us with a pleasant recollection.
Delicious with any type of grilled or roasted red meat, sausages, cheeses, fish in flavourful sauces, stews and pulses.
|Per 10 gr of alcohol (100ml)||(150 ml.)|
For more informationon responsable drinking and nutritional values: www.wineinmoderation.eu